Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

ReChain Decks

Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    User's Pokemon : ReChain Decks Dpmfa232
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

ReChain Decks Empty ReChain Decks

Post by Shine Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:03 pm

ReChain Decks and Sleight combos. Post 'em here. :3

Tremor
    Useful Combo

Stun Impact x1 (Three similar Attack cards, 20-23)
    Freeze x1 (Blizzard x2, Stop)
    Quake x1 (Gravity, Simba, Magic card)

So far, I find this to be the fastest way to completely destroy the first wave in any Heartless battle. Stun Impact isn't too necessary- it's just a fail-safe in case you don't hit the enemy first and start the battle with all the Heartless stunned. Run up real quick, launch a Stun Impact, follow it up with a Freeze for a little damage, and then Quake to destroy almost the entire field. Wizards and Blue Rhapsodies CAN go down to Quake if they were stunned by Stun Impact, but otherwise, you'll need something else to take care of them- some basic Attack combos oughta do fine, but Blitz is generally the best method of dealing with aerial enemies.

Simple Arcanum Deck

Tornado x2 (Aero, Aero, Graivity, Summon, Gravity, Summon)
    Freeze x2 (Blizzard, Blizzard, Blizzard, Blizzard, Stop, Stop)
    Ars Arcanum x3-4
    Magnet Spiral x2 (Gravity, Gravity, Attack, Gravity, Gravity, Attack)
    Jafar

Pretty simple, actually... Start off the battle by throwing up a Tornado (skip over the first Aero- that way, you can come back to it, and there's another Tornado ready to be cast), so you can catch all the enemies and drop 'em at your feet. Then, skip over the next two Blizzards so you're at the third Blizzard- Stock a Freeze (Blizzard, Blizzard, Stop), and cast it on all those enemies surrounding you. After that, you can just toss up Jafar (Ars Arcanum IS easily broken, afterall), and stock an Arcanum to take out all the remaining enemies in one hit each (except Wizards- they don't get Frozen). Against the second wave, just cycle back to the second Tornado, and repeat it all over again. Magnet Spiral does a good job of pickin' up survivors in the end, like all those annoying little mages, although it's not all that important. This is a cheap and effective deck for Castle Oblivion. I'll also note that, if used directly after a Tornado, Quake works well in place of Ars Arcanum. Wizards and such are considered to be on the ground when stunned, so you can hit 'em.

I might start a new game after this one and try posting a few decks as I go, just to see if there are any particularly good combinations that can be used throughout the game- early, effective decks and the likes, essentially.

Also, Teleport's kinda nifty. The description SAYS that it STUNS the target you Teleport behind, but you actually cast Stop on them. It takes a Stop, an Aero, and an Item card- the fact that it takes an Item card makes it a little less useful (I personally don't use Items except in the case of Holy decks), but it's still kinda fun to puke up every once in a while. I might make a Stop deck, since they're so nifty.

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:38 am