Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

3 posters

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon

Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    Rank : Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Dpmfa232
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Empty Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon

Post by Shine Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:34 pm

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Final_Fantasy_Fables-_Chocobo%27s_Dungeon_Coverart

Company: Square Enix
    Year: 2008
    Console: Nintendo Wii
    Genre: RPG (Dungeon-Crawler)

I've actually been a Chocobo's Dungeon fan since CD2, when I was MUCH younger.

If you like, Final Fantasy, cute things, and Dungeon Crawlers, Chocobo's Dungeon is the game for you! Entire dungeons are set on a grid, and the whole dungeon is turn-based. You move, they move, you attack, they attack or move closer. Some enemies run away after so long, some are half-impossible to catch up to.

I really don't have much to say... The game isn't EPIC or anything, but it's simply very fun, and very easy. Quick to get into, and it has some lulzy points for bein' kinda childish. I really enjoy it, though, and it's REALLY fun when you get to use the FUCK YEAH JOB SYSTEM. You can be anything from a Knight to a White Mage to a Ninja and moar! There are some mini-dungeons with special rules, such as, everything has ONE HP, or you're blind, or you're blind AND you have ONE HP. In such cases, I find it easiest to go with a Black Mage and try to take everything out at long range if possible... But I digress.

Like I said, if you like Final Fantasy, cute things, and Dungeon Crawlers, get this game. You ought not be disappointed. Wink
    Zenith
    Zenith
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    User's Pokemon : Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Dpmfa282

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Empty Re: Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon

Post by Zenith Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:39 pm

I only like one of those D= I don't really like Final Fantasy and I hate dungeon crawlers XD
    Zeph
    Zeph

Male
    Number of posts : 897
    Yen : 8,600
    Rank : Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Shutenorangeg_3560
    User's Pokemon : Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Dpmfa407

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Empty Re: Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon

Post by Zeph Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:08 pm

Love it, except the one where you have to face that special Red Slime dungeon that's only in a line <<;
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shine Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:10 pm

Shade wrote:Love it, except the one where you have to face that special Red Slime dungeon that's only in a line <<;
    I thought that one was fun... A lot of it was just kicking items. XD
    Zeph
    Zeph

Male
    Number of posts : 897
    Yen : 8,600
    Rank : Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Shutenorangeg_3560
    User's Pokemon : Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Dpmfa407

Post by Zeph Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:23 pm

NO SHUT UP THAT WAS TERRIBLE. I hated all the special dungeons, I can't get past the Second Water Dungeon.
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shine Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:45 pm

Shade wrote:NO SHUT UP THAT WAS TERRIBLE. I hated all the special dungeons, I can't get past the Second Water Dungeon.
    If it's a one HP dungeon, just use Black Mage and handle everything from far away. Also, kicking items is amazing. Undead enemies take damage from kicked Potions and the likes, so yeah...

White Mage is worthless for one HP dungeons, but it's worth maxing level, cause it gets Holy, and Holy rocks.

Oh, and Thief job is SICK. It's REALLY strong for having long-range attacks. There's a reason it's so hard to get. XD; I barely got mine with Ninja, thanks to Dual-Wield and a Sleep Pot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:57 am