Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

+3
Zenith
KOkingpin
Sasami
7 posters

What kind of tournament would YOU like to see?

Poll

What kind of tournament would you prefer?

[ 1 ]
    What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_left13%What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_left50%What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_left13%What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_left0%What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_left0%What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_left24%What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Bar_right [24%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank : What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Dpmfa280
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of tournament would YOU like to see?

Post by Prostiboots Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

KOTheManWithTheGoldenGun wrote:im not surprised that you would use it on my dojo. I think alot of people will use it on my Dojo.
    >_<

I'd only do your Dojo if I could battle you on Shoddy.

It's insane otherwise.

DX
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    Rank : What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Dpmfsa315

What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of tournament would YOU like to see?

Post by Tobi Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:11 pm

Ko, your acting a little bit too much like hero x.

....Now, i'm not going to get all paranoid and say your hero, as even i'm not that paranoid, but still.

Bragging = Annoying.

It's why i don't do it. Unless i'm telling you why i'd make a good tutor.
    Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 3133
    Yen : 121200
    Rank : What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Dpmfa368
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Post by Sasami Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:34 pm

I don't understand the big deal with making Little Cup teams. Once I entered a tournament and seriously bred and trained my team about thirty minutes before my first match XD. Granted, it was three on three but it was still funny.
    KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Yen : 12000
    Rank : What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Shutenblueg_3129
    Registration date : 2008-05-10

Post by KOkingpin Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:56 pm

you act like it take a long time to EV train a little cup team.

that max boost you can get from stats is a +3 what would take the longest is if you wanted good IVs and those matter about as much as EVs. and Natures are easy to get. this is why i didnt want dojo skip cards cause i knew people would bitch and moan about certain dojos
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    User's Pokemon : What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Dpmfa280

Post by Prostiboots Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:59 pm

KOTheManWithTheGoldenGun wrote:you act like it take a long time to EV train a little cup team.

that max boost you can get from stats is a +3 what would take the longest is if you wanted good IVs and those matter about as much as EVs. and Natures are easy to get. this is why i didnt want dojo skip cards cause i knew people would bitch and moan about certain dojos
    It's not that it takes a long time, it's that after the one battle, it's a very trivial pursuit.
    Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 3133
    Yen : 121200
    User's Pokemon : What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Dpmfa368
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Post by Sasami Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:47 pm

Sagechild wrote:
    KOTheManWithTheGoldenGun wrote:you act like it take a long time to EV train a little cup team.

It's not that it takes a long time, it's that after the one battle, it's a very trivial pursuit.

I hate to argue but Little Cup is becoming increasingly popular. A bunch of people on Smogon made a Little Cup forum and they've been playing it on Shoddy. It's evolving into a pretty fun metagame ^_^. It's nice for when you want a break from the same old standards.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:59 pm

Sasami wrote:
    Sagechild wrote:

I hate to argue but Little Cup is becoming increasingly popular. A bunch of people on Smogon made a Little Cup forum and they've been playing it on Shoddy. It's evolving into a pretty fun metagame ^_^. It's nice for when you want a break from the same old standards.
    *sigh*

For me.

I'm not a fan of Little Cup.
    KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Yen : 12000
    Rank : What kind of tournament would YOU like to see? - Page 2 Shutenblueg_3129
    Registration date : 2008-05-10

Post by KOkingpin Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:38 am

the thing is none of you will beat my little cup team, so its gonna be more than one match, so go ahead and use your skip card. its better for you anyway

/trashtalk
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:51 am

xD

I'm quite sure, lulz, I'd rather not get assraped like 5 times by your team in Little Cup...

Speaking of which, SAMI! You need to sub in for doubles.

No one's there right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:43 am