Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

+4
Shadows
Zenith
KOkingpin
Prostiboots
8 posters

OMG. Amazing article concerning playing to win.

Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Dpmfa280
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG. Amazing article concerning playing to win.

Post by Prostiboots Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Lord Ryu wrote:
    Tobi wrote:Not for me.

And, no way in hell i'd make a pokemon to just fight sleepers, or baton passers, or any of that bull shite.

Never mind, i'm just going to hate sleep. Forever.
    I don't use any of that, I just switch to one of my sweepers and rape.

Walls make great sleep fodder so the sweepers aren't disabled.
    Wewt.

It's quite true.

Walls or sweepers that are nearly dead.
    XD
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    Rank : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Dpmfsa315

OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG. Amazing article concerning playing to win.

Post by Tobi Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:55 pm

Lord ryu = fun to play, as he isn't cheap with useing UU.

I hate tiers.
    Zenith
    Zenith
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    Rank : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Dpmfa282

Post by Zenith Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:49 pm

tires don exits
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    Rank : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Dpmfa232

Post by Shine Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:02 pm

I'm slowly but surely evolving into a better Pokemanz-gamer, I guess. I am, after all, putting aside my obsession with originality and UU Pokemon for a better chance to win with some more over used Pokemon.

In a game with 490+ characters, though, originality and variety should be quite common as opposed to the same characters being used over and over and over again (Garchomp, Skarmory, Blissey, etc). HOWEVER, I can't deny that those Pokemon are used so much for a reason- they win games, and that's the truth. When I play, I'm ALWAYS playing to win, I'm just trying to win in my own way. I'm shattering my "imaginary rules," though, and putting aside a lot of originality for what works right now, but I'm never gonna know what works till I try it out, and see what works for ME, because obviously, gamers don't all think alike. I plan on winning, but we'll see how far this team gets me.

Also, I have to admit that Zack's right. Nothing's cheap, because everything has a counter. Taunt FTW.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Rank : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:04 pm

Meh, i still say that useing the famous 6 pokemon team is gay.

Hell ya i use OUed pokemon, but i use diffrent ones.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male
    User's Pokemon : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Dpmfa282

Post by Zenith Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:14 pm

Shine wrote:
    Also, I have to admit that Zack's right. Nothing's cheap, because everything has a counter. Taunt FTW.
    YatcheChomp.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:20 pm

....Blizzard? From a porygon-z with the lens that makes his SA X 50% higher, in a hail storm, with a CH.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:36 pm

YATCHE BERRY.

Stop being stupid.

Also, if you put P-Z on a Hail team you suck at Pokemon.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:13 pm

Lord Ryu wrote:YATCHE BERRY. Tobi- I knew this

Stop being stupid. Tobi- No

Also, if you put P-Z on a Hail team you suck at Pokemon. Tobi- I'm just saying that it has a counter, even if it's a super rare one.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Rank : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : OMG.  Amazing article concerning playing to win. - Page 2 Dpmfa280

Post by Prostiboots Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:18 pm

Porygon Z is slower and OHKO'ed?
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:19 pm

Lord Ryu wrote:
    Shine wrote:
    YatcheChomp.
    That I'll call as cheap/.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:29 pm

Lord Ryu wrote:Also, if you put P-Z on a Hail team you suck at Pokemon.

How so, please explain? Not all Hail teams have to be mono-ice.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:35 pm

It's crazy random, and there are much better options.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:22 am

....you could have a porgon z fighting a hail team, and Garnchomp just happens to be on said hail team.

Hail/Sandstorm.

And he just swiched in.....

Draco Meter, from some really high SA dragon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:24 am