Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

2 posters

Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme!

Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 3133
    Yen : 121200
    Rank : Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! Dpmfa368
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! Empty Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme!

Post by Sasami Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:18 am

Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme

Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! 499Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! 500Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! 501Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! 502Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! 503

The newest Shuten Dojo Contest starts today! Entrants will be coming up with attack and ability information for the Rotom Formes.

Requirements:

If you've ever checked out the Profile Pokemon Information Thread you've probably noticed that some Pokemon don't have any data yet. This includes the Rotom Formes. And so the staff is asking YOU, the members, to come up with ideas!

Feel free to design data for as many Formes as you want. But either way, keep to this format:

Attack Power:
    Special Attack:
    Ability:

Remember, don't make them so powerful that they're broken. At the same time, don't make them awful--otherwise, no one will want to use them! Be creative in choosing the attacks and ability.

PM all entries to me, Sasami. They will be judged by any staff members who choose not to enter/neutral people I select.

First Prize:

Your data will be used. You'll also be awarded 5000 yen and the Profile Pokemon, Rotom.

Runner-Ups:

If someone else has some good ideas, I may choose a runner-up and use their data as well. Any runner-ups will also receive Rotom.

Deadline:

Deadline to get entries in is July 14th. Judging will take place shortly afterward.

Last edited by Sasami on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
    espeon

Number of posts : 172
    Yen : 5000
    Rank : Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! Shutenwhiteg_3811
    User's Pokemon : Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! Dpmfa356
    Registration date : 2009-04-28

Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! Empty Re: Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme!

Post by espeon Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:31 am

Well here's my entry. My fave rotom form Very Happy

Fan Rotom

Shuten Dojo Contest: Customize a Rotom Forme! 479-f

Attack Power 6

Special Attack: Deal 5 Damage. If you roll an even number deal 4 extra damage, if you roll an odd number deal -3 damage.

Ability: Fan Rotom takes -4 damage from special attacks.

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:43 am