Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

+3
Shadows
Shiki
Sagehawk
7 posters

Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama

Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 1148
    Yen : Infinate Cheat Code ACTIVATE!
    Rank : Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Shutenblackg_2964
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Empty Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama

Post by Sagehawk Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:26 pm

What the fuck happened California!? You are the most liberal state in the fucking union, you pick Barack Obama but say YES to Prop 8 to re-ban gay marriage? What. The. Fuck.

Florida, same to you! YES TO OBAMA, Obamanation, ObamaOsama? And YES to ban gay marriage. What. The. Fuck.

Zack I get your point about not supporting marriage in general. But these people are voting no out of pure bigotry.

Your reason is valid.

They actually think that if gays marry it takes away THEIR RIGHTS!!! THEIRS!!! What. The. Fuck. once again. How the hell does it even effect you?

Ass Wipes.

On to next rant....

YOU FUCKING PICKED OBAMA!!!!??????????????? WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!! YOU AMERICA ARE ALL UNEDUCATED DUMB ASSES THAT CANT SEE THROUGH PURE LIES!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OBAMA SPOUTS IS CHANGE BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH CHANGE BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLA!!!!!

he says we cant afford McCain... try we cant afford HIM!!!!

Taxing rich people will take away jobs and destroy the rest of our economy.

Idiots! Im moving to the U.K. or some shit. Hell even Canada would be better than this shit hole of a country.

NOTE: I quatlly hate John McCain. What kind of sain man picks Palin as VP?
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon : Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Dpmfa490
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Empty Re: Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama

Post by Shiki Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:51 am

Prop 8 was really sad to watch for me. The past two weeks made me lose a lot of faith in the people in my town. I get out of college far earlier than elementary/middle/high school, about two and a half hours early, and as I was driving home I saw kids between the ages of 8 and 18 with what was probably their parents holding up signs on sidewalks for yes on 8. They did this shit around this time for the next two days, which makes me assume they did it all day.

Their parents had them miss at least three days of school for this shit. Way to hold the next generation back intellectually, you fucking idiots. Not to mention the incessant calls my house got about yes on 8, I didn't even give a damn that much about the proposition at first since it doesn't affect me in the least either way, but I voted no just to spite the retards.

It's all irrelevant though. The judicial system itself said gay marriage in California is fine, this proposition just means it's more of an uphill battle to make people accept it. Almost guaranteed in the coming year there is going to be a hard push from the gays in California to negate this proposition, and it will ultimately go to the Supreme Court, and they will likely ok it.

But meh, the proposition for requiring minors to wait for their parents confirmation before aborting a child was denied, along with farm animals being allowed more space to move, so the bible thumping red side was still hit pretty hard.
    Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Empty Re: Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama

Post by Sagehawk Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Yeah thats the hope for cali...is the supreme court will over rule it. I dont know what florida is going to do...

hopfully they will start to notice the high amounts of benifits lost by civil union STRAIGHT couples and complain and get it reversed.
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 382
    Yen : 500
    User's Pokemon : Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Dpmfa133
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by Shadows Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:25 pm

America going backwards? Enjoy the dark ages people, it's grim.
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male

Post by Shiki Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:41 pm

Florida sounds like they're in a really bad way for the gay community. Not only is gay marriage banned in Florida, but now it's not even recognized as a valid form of marriage if they get married in a state that allows it. Prop 2's existence was simply to cement that gay marriage is not going to be allowed in Florida anytime soon, now they'll need to negate prop two before they can even touch legalizing it within the state, it's a precarious situation.

I'm personally not amazed by the result, because I am already jaded enough to know that despite the fact that you can get a 15 minute marriage done in Las Vegas with someone you barely know completely sloppy ass wasted and get a coupon for a neighboring love hotel immediately afterward, and still have it be a legal marriage, there are still a myriad of jackasses who think that marriage is a practice looked upon by God. It's pitiful really.

Last edited by Zero on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    Rank : Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:59 pm

Hey FUCKHEAD!! Ever heard about how church and state are not ment to mix?
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Yen : 1000000
    User's Pokemon : Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Dpmfa280

Post by Prostiboots Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:16 pm

Tobi wrote:Hey FUCKHEAD!! Ever heard about how church and state are not ment to mix?
    luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulz this is America
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    Rank : Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Dpmfa232

Post by Shine Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:18 pm

Tobi wrote:Hey FUCKHEAD!! Ever heard about how church and state are not ment to mix?
    That's a myth. Separation of Church and State is like "all men are created equal." They're concepts the government instills which don't actually exist, and that people take for granted. Otherwise, we wouldn't have "a moment of silence" or "under Gawd" in the Pledge of Allegiance which, by the way, sounds like some kinda cult initiation... Also, everyone WOULD have the same rights, gay, straight, black, white, whatever. But they don't.
    Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Sagehawk Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:46 pm

yeah if this was equality for all no one would have to fight the government for rights at all it would already be there...

besides any rights that we would of had was taken away by the patriot act anyways....

The United States of America no longer exists, its now United States Co.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Meh, I myself don't like Marrage anyway.

The whole legal agreement to love seems odd to me, seeing as how offen love changes.
    Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Sagehawk Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:53 am

Tobi wrote:Meh, I myself don't like Marrage anyway.

The whole legal agreement to love seems odd to me, seeing as how offen love changes.
    its not about that its about the 1400 rights that come with being married to someone.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:51 pm

I know.

However, there is still Canada.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:09 pm

Tobi wrote:I know.

However, there is still Canada.
    No one should have to relocate to get legal rights.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:14 pm

Hey.

Jews-Slaves by Egypt, and the Holocost, and the years 200 AD-1920 AD. That was shit.

Blacks-Last 500 years, KKK, Slaves.

ECT....

You know every people have some hard shit coming.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:38 pm

Tobi wrote:Hey.

Jews-Slaves by Egypt, and the Holocost, and the years 200 AD-1920 AD. That was shit.

Blacks-Last 500 years, KKK, Slaves.

ECT....

You know every people have some hard shit coming.
    In this country, at this time, they really shouldn't.

We're supposed to be "enlightened," but all this "enlightenment" goes to prove is how thickheaded people actually are.

I mean, fuck, removing their kids from school? That's not cool, and I was AGAINST Prop 8
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:20 pm

Thats why I hate organized religin.

And laght when their kids turn gay, with shows God likes a joke.
    Zenith
    Zenith
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    User's Pokemon : Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Dpmfa282

Post by Zenith Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:08 pm

Organized religion and atheism are for silly n00bz. Agnosticism is victory!
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:21 pm

Dr. Lord Ryu wrote:Organized religion and atheism are for silly n00bz. Agnosticism is victory!
    Agnosticism can make you seem like an indecisive twat.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    User's Pokemon : Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Dpmfa282

Post by Zenith Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm

Only to silly infactorials who don't know what 'agnostic' means =D
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male

Post by Shiki Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:14 am

Agnostics are cute because no matter what the end result really is, they can say, "WELL I HALF BELIEVED THAT TO BE THE TRUTH LOL."

Fuck that, in logic you take a side, typically the one with the most evidence supporting it, and that should apply to religion too. Agnosticism is typically for people who either do not want the negative undertones that are carried with saying you are atheist, people who don't care if there is a God or not, which is some incredible amount of dumbfuckery to make such a claim, and people who "refuse to pick a side until there is more evidence", which is kind of like refusing to believe O.J. is the killer until they find that missing glove.

Although I will say when I was an eighth grader, till probably a junior in high school, I was a self-proclaimed agnostic. I was at the point where I was fairly certain that atheism was it for me, but I wanted to take some theological courses and brush up on the Bible before I made an educated decision, considering if I'm wrong, I assume baby jesus won't take to kindly to me claiming he was just a good man with delusions of grandeur. In that situation, I find agnosticism as a stepping stone to either cementing, of breaking off from believing in a deity a good thing. Lifetime agnostics can eat a dick though, way to contribute nothing to either side.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:51 am

Zero wrote:Agnostics are cute because no matter what the end result really is, they can say, "WELL I HALF BELIEVED THAT TO BE THE TRUTH LOL."

Fuck that, in logic you take a side, typically the one with the most evidence supporting it, and that should apply to religion too. Agnosticism is typically for people who either do not want the negative undertones that are carried with saying you are atheist, people who don't care if there is a God or not, which is some incredible amount of dumbfuckery to make such a claim, and people who "refuse to pick a side until there is more evidence", which is kind of like refusing to believe O.J. is the killer until they find that missing glove.

Although I will say when I was an eighth grader, till probably a junior in high school, I was a self-proclaimed agnostic. I was at the point where I was fairly certain that atheism was it for me, but I wanted to take some theological courses and brush up on the Bible before I made an educated decision, considering if I'm wrong, I assume baby jesus won't take to kindly to me claiming he was just a good man with delusions of grandeur. In that situation, I find agnosticism as a stepping stone to either cementing, of breaking off from believing in a deity a good thing. Lifetime agnostics can eat a dick though, way to contribute nothing to either side.
    Epic win.

@lolmatt: I know what Agnostic means. Little boys shouldn't assume things, especially considering they're to be seen and not heard. =D

Last edited by Sagechild on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    User's Pokemon : Ammendment 2 florida, prop 8 California & Obama Dpmfa232

Post by Shine Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:55 am

That was kinda like a FALKUN PAWNCH only with words.

Or like when Pin Head (Hellraiser) tears you apart with hooks on chains... Only, it was done with words. =O
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:02 pm

You forget Ack, little GAY boys should be heard, not seen.

I think.

Well, You go from 180 degrees to 0 degrees, so everything else should be flipped...right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content