Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

+6
Tobi
Prostiboots
Zeph
Zenith
Nazil
Sasami
10 posters

Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over)

Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 382
    Yen : 500
    User's Pokemon : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Dpmfa133
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over)

Post by Shadows Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:48 am

...WTF? I won fair and square.
    No dispute.
    Zeph
    Zeph

Male
    Number of posts : 897
    Yen : 8,600
    Rank : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Shutenorangeg_3560
    User's Pokemon : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Dpmfa407
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over)

Post by Zeph Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:18 pm

Yes but you saw Ryu's team and then changed your whole team around.
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shadows Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:22 pm

No I didn't.
    He didn't even see all of my pokemon second time round.
    I used Armaldo both times, and Leafeon in the first one. Leafeon was the pokemon I didn't use second time.

If he's gonna b***h and moan to his sister when he has no proof and no foundation for his argument aside from the fact that he lost then he can, but if she actually follows her bias and rules outrageously in his favour then I quit because there's obviously no way to win against Ryu, he'll just whine until he gets his way.
    Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 3133
    Yen : 121200
    Rank : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Dpmfa368
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Post by Sasami Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Shadchild wrote:No I didn't.
    He didn't even see all of my pokemon second time round.
    I used Armaldo both times, and Leafeon in the first one. Leafeon was the pokemon I didn't use second time.

If he's gonna b***h and moan to his sister when he has no proof and no foundation for his argument aside from the fact that he lost then he can, but if she actually follows her bias and rules outrageously in his favour then I quit because there's obviously no way to win against Ryu, he'll just whine until he gets his way.

You left during the first match because of lag which you can't even prove. Having that rematch was fine and all but you shouldn't have changed your team. That's why I'm asking you guys to have a final rematch...to solve these disputes.

Just have the goddamn match. If I hear any more whining from either of you, I won't hesitate to give out bans. I'm sick of you two acting like four-year-olds >_>.
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shadows Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:13 pm

Me acting like a four year old? That's rich.
    I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't ahve another match because I simply don't have time.

I did NOT change my team. There is absolutely zero evidence or proof that can dispute that fact. My team remained exactly the same.
    As for the lag, Ryu didn't seem too bothered about rematching at the time. It seems like quite a common problem for him to experience lag on shoddy, so I can't be held accountable in any way for that.

I can't believe that this is even an issue, but then again, I did expect Ryu to whine. I just also presumed you'd be a fair unbiased admin...
    Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female

Post by Sasami Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:30 pm

If you don't have time for a rematch, perhaps you should drop out anyways. Joining a tournament when you don't have time to play isn't the best idea.

However, I'm giving you the win because Ryu didn't save a log to prove anything. I apologize but it's hard to know the full story when you hadn't PMed me or anything =/. I seem to be hearing your whole story through Zack.

I'll have the next round match-ups posted in a moment.

Edit: Second round match-ups are now posted!
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Yen : 1000000
    User's Pokemon : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Dpmfa280

Post by Prostiboots Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:17 pm

There, no everything's better.

On with the tourney.
    Zeph
    Zeph

Male

Post by Zeph Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:31 pm

I won against Ninja.
    Ninja
    Ninja
    UU Sensei/Moderator
    UU Sensei/Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 3030
    Yen : 41800
    Rank : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Shutengreeng_3493
    User's Pokemon : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Dpmfa321

Post by Ninja Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:34 pm

Because of fucking hax >_<

I don't think I'm going to play Shoddy for a while....I have better things to do anyways.
    Zenith
    Zenith
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    Rank : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Dpmfa282

Post by Zenith Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 am

No johns
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:26 am

Lord Ryu wrote:No johns
    No, that's justified with Shade's incredibly annoying luck.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Too bad
    Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female

Post by Sasami Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:40 pm

Here's the current bracket, in case anyone's interested:

Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Bracket
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Dpmfa490

Post by Shiki Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:27 pm

Zack and Shine for the final battle, if only to allow me to exploit the "Battle of the Gays" slogan.
    Zeph
    Zeph

Male

Post by Zeph Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:19 pm

I don't get the bracket, what are the next matchups? @_@
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:23 pm

Shade wrote:I don't get the bracket, what are the next matchups? @_@
    . . .
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:23 pm

You're fighting Alasdair next. I'm fighting the loser of Shine and Sami. Zack is fighting the winner of said match.
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    User's Pokemon : Shoddy Battle Tournament (tournament over) - Page 2 Dpmfa232

Post by Shine Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:27 am

I'd just like to note that I have NOT dropped out of the tournament. I'm sorry, but I've got family visiting for a few more days, and I'd really like to spend time with him.

We'll have our match, Sami.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:52 am

=.\

But you have until the 20th, or you forfeit your match.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:11 pm

Unfortunately Zack you have no real power over this tourney =D

So technically Sami decides if he should get more time or not. You decide jack shit.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:26 pm

Lord Ryu wrote:Unfortunately Zack you have no real power over this tourney =D

So technically Sami decides if he should get more time or not. You decide jack shit.

Interestingly enough, I've already talked to Sami about it, Matt.

So your little interjection to raise your oh-so-small self-esteem in an asinine and immature is a completely useless, if tasty failure. ^_^
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:40 pm

Ir wasn't necessarily to raise my self-esteem; it was more or less a statement to get you to stop making asinine posts in the first place. Additionally, I didn't have prior knowledge that you had already discussed it with Sami.

You'd be an awful sociologist :\

(also, in an attempt to actually raise my self-esteem, you forgot to include 'way' in your post =D)
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:47 pm

Then you should really watch what you say.

I wouldn't have said that without prior knowledge.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:55 pm

Yes, you would. That's the problem.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Uh, no, I really wouldn't have.

=D

Now quit arguing with me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:57 am