Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

+2
Shiki
Prostiboots
6 posters

Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it.

Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank : Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Dpmfa280
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Empty Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it.

Post by Prostiboots Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:31 am

Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon : Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Dpmfa490

Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Empty Re: Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it.

Post by Shiki Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:01 pm

I'm on the fence with this issue. On the one hand, a government banning free expression makes America look far less shitty. Not to mention it's one that no one of importance cares, emo's are sub-human.

But on the other hand, if emo fashion does encourage suicide, then I would much rather promote the emo style to thin out the herd of retards we have produce in these past few generations.
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 382
    Yen : 500
    User's Pokemon : Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Dpmfa133
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Empty Re: Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it.

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:31 pm

I think Russia should be prioritising. Top of their list of things to do should be to stop people associating them with evil/terrorists. Then they should DESTROY ALL CHAVS. DESTROY ALL CHAVS. DESTROY ALL CHAVS. Chav's cause far more damage than emo's, emo's just leave a little puddle of blood and a tiny razor.

DESTROY ALL CHAVS.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    Rank : Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:51 pm

That one link thingy wrote:.The weekend saw mass protests by Russian emo kids.

I loved that line so much, i'm adding it to my sig.

Meh, i find this one more reason why my dads side of the family moved from russia.
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 382
    Yen : 500
    User's Pokemon : Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Dpmfa133
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:05 pm

They should totally do a mass suicide as a protest. Then the politicians would either be like 'Point Proved' or 'Problem Solved'.
    Zenith
    Zenith
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    Rank : Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : Russia just got a little more awesome alloted to it. Dpmfa282

Post by Zenith Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Unfortunately most emos don't actually have the balls to kill themselves :\
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:51 pm

ya, which is why they are all really goth, as true emos are all dead.
    Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 1148
    Yen : Infinate Cheat Code ACTIVATE!
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Post by Sagehawk Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:44 pm

you guys are all really mean....
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:54 pm

Meh, i'mpart of the emo/goth group, anyway.

Also, nice picture.

I like the red a bit more, but meh, thats me.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Suen wrote:you guys are all really mean....
    Uh, yeah.
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male

Post by Shiki Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:00 pm

Being an asshole is all part of my manly essence.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:03 pm

Ya sage, you've been here longer then any of us, i'd have thohgt you would know this by now.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:16 pm

Lord Ryu wrote:
    Suen wrote:you guys are all really mean....
    Uh, yeah.
    No shit?
    Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Sagehawk Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:05 am

I know.. but you guys cant be serious? I hate the emo community just as much as the next guy... but that country is brainless if it thinks a style of clothing makes people commit suicide... with or with out emo they will still do it. Maybe they need to look at more preventative things than banning a style of freeking clothing... like wtf... really...and how will they enforce it?

Cop: "OMG THAT GUY HAS HIS HAIR OVER HIS LEFT EYE! GET HIM!"

*tackle*

Pleeeeaasse! The human race is getting stupider by the second. At this point I wish I didnt belong to this cancerous race. All we do is take away from the things around us each other and ourselves. its getting old real fast.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:35 am

Suen wrote:I know.. but you guys cant be serious? I hate the emo community just as much as the next guy... but that country is brainless if it thinks a style of clothing makes people commit suicide... with or with out emo they will still do it. Maybe they need to look at more preventative things than banning a style of freeking clothing... like wtf... really...and how will they enforce it?

Cop: "OMG THAT GUY HAS HIS HAIR OVER HIS LEFT EYE! GET HIM!"

*tackle*

Pleeeeaasse! The human race is getting stupider by the second. At this point I wish I didnt belong to this cancerous race. All we do is take away from the things around us each other and ourselves. its getting old real fast.
    They're basically banning the entire set of clothes and music.

Why not?

It's kinda funny. I'd be pissed if they did it here, but that's a different story.

SAGE WANTS TO BE OTHERKIN, GAIZ.
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male

Post by Shiki Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:49 am

"FUCK YOU, I'M A DRAGON"

And meh, it's Soviet Russia, the whole point of them is to do EVERYTHING backwards. Communists don't want noncomforming, "The nail that sticks out meets the hammer."

Emo's deserve this treatment for being such agonizingly whiny little shits.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:25 am

Meh, i'm with what zack and shiki said.

The point of Russian is to do things wrong.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:04 pm

Russia has been lacking true communism lately.
    Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Sagehawk Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:12 pm

Tobi wrote:Meh, i'm with what zack and shiki said.

eh ture i supose....

oh and shiki

FUCK YOU IM NOT A DRAGONZ! IMZ A WEREWULFZ! GET IT RIGHT!
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:13 pm

Suen wrote:

eh ture i supose....

oh and shiki

NOT ONLY IS SHE OTHERKIN.

SHE'S FURRY!
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:11 pm

SHADE'S NOT ALONE ANYMORE!
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Suen wrote:

eh ture i supose....

oh and shiki

Your a wolf?

And here i'm think your a lesbo vampire.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:12 pm

A lesbo furry wolf vampire.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:21 pm

Ah.

So like in underworld?

A...HIBRID!
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:28 pm

Lord Ryu wrote:A lesbo furry wolf vampire.
    I'm horrified she's my friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:09 am