Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

+2
Shadows
KOkingpin
6 posters

When i think about gay guys this is what i see...

KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Yen : 12000
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Shutenblueg_3129
    Registration date : 2008-05-10

When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Empty Re: When i think about gay guys this is what i see...

Post by KOkingpin Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:04 pm

hmm and loads of Red head hotties lmao

I still love america just not the people who run it.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Dpmfsa315
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Empty Re: When i think about gay guys this is what i see...

Post by Tobi Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:06 pm

InsaneCultist wrote:
    Tobi wrote:What?

Everyone lies?

Well, at least tell the dam country..anyway, your saying it's bad we work hard?

We have dept due to the war on drugs, which, if we stoped, in one year we'd have no dept.
    lolz. You're ignorant.

What DEPT. would we not have?

Also, working hard isn't bad. Working yourself 50+ hours a week for a half-assed paycheck, where a huge chunk of that has already been yanked out by the gov't? Yes, that's bad. And unfortunately, that's what situation millions of Americans are in, and I think it's shitty.

i spell bad so i'm ingnorant?

Now that just doesn't maike sence.
    KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Shutenblueg_3129

Post by KOkingpin Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:08 pm

Tobi wrote:maike sence.

you must have Fat fingers too. lmao do you not have a spell checker that lets you fix things. It super american to use it parki cause it makes us lazy and not have to think.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 pm

Oh no, i'm trying to learn how to type using all fingers, not just two, without looking....and, i'm not that good at it yet.

Also, The US will get better!

Go BLACK GUY!
    KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male

Post by KOkingpin Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:38 pm

Parki

When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 1212513062577

That is all
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 382
    Yen : 500
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Dpmfa133
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:42 pm

KO+America+KO wrote:Parki

That is all

HERE HERE!
    Nothing much more to say but I totally wanted to make sure KO's post gets on at least twice. Come on people, start a chain of quotings in the name of JEBUS.
    KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male

Post by KOkingpin Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:44 pm

Shadows wrote:

That is all

HERE HERE!
    Nothing much more to say but I totally wanted to make sure KO's post gets on at least twice. Come on people, start a chain of quotings in the name of JEBUS.

QFT yesh bebe.
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Dpmfa490

Post by Shiki Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:24 pm

It'd suck ass to live in Japan, it's about as large as California, with roughly half the population of the United States. No wonder they're unusually short by our standards, they need to stay small just to accommodate for those cramped living quarters. I need my privacy, fuck that. If I ever had the inclination to leave the Promised Land known as California, possibly from being assaulted by the Spic Swarm festering throughout the west coast, it'd be Hawaii. Still a part of America so you get the benefits that come with it, but far enough from main land so that the bullshit is left behind.

Oh, and

KO+America+KO wrote:
    Shadows wrote:

That is all

HERE HERE!

QFT yesh bebe.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Dpmfa280

Post by Prostiboots Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:39 pm

KO+America+KO wrote:hmm and loads of Red head hotties lmao

I still love america just not the people who run it.
    <.<

Irish peoples are usually pale with dark hair, thank you very much.
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Dpmfa133

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:45 pm

Shiki wrote:It'd suck ass to live in Japan, it's about as large as California, with roughly half the population of the United States. No wonder they're unusually short by our standards, they need to stay small just to accommodate for those cramped living quarters. I need my privacy, fuck that. If I ever had the inclination to leave the Promised Land known as California, possibly from being assaulted by the Spic Swarm festering throughout the west coast, it'd be Hawaii. Still a part of America so you get the benefits that come with it, but far enough from main land so that the bullshit is left behind.

Oh, and

KO+America+KO wrote:
    Shadows wrote:

That is all

HERE HERE!

QFT yesh bebe.

To quote the Tellitubies: AGAIN AGAIN AGAINAGAIN.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:25 pm

Shadows wrote:
    Shiki wrote:It'd suck ass to live in Japan, it's about as large as California, with roughly half the population of the United States. No wonder they're unusually short by our standards, they need to stay small just to accommodate for those cramped living quarters. I need my privacy, fuck that. If I ever had the inclination to leave the Promised Land known as California, possibly from being assaulted by the Spic Swarm festering throughout the west coast, it'd be Hawaii. Still a part of America so you get the benefits that come with it, but far enough from main land so that the bullshit is left behind.

Oh, and

KO+America+KO wrote:
    Shadows wrote:

That is all

HERE HERE!

QFT yesh bebe.

Poss, thats a lie and you know it.

Also, you didn't quote it.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Also, i'm a weeboo and i still think moving to japan would be like shikis daliy activty of shoving a brick up hi own ass.

I'd live in italy mabye, if they learned to speak AMERICAN!
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:40 pm

Tobi wrote:
    Shadows wrote:

Oh, and

KO+America+KO wrote:
    Shadows wrote:

That is all

HERE HERE!

QFT yesh bebe.

Also, i'm a weeboo and i still think moving to japan would be like shikis daliy activty of shoving a brick up hi own ass.

There are so many things wrong with that statement it should be illegal and you should be promptly shot.
    Ninja
    Ninja
    UU Sensei/Moderator
    UU Sensei/Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 3030
    Yen : 41800
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Shutengreeng_3493
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Dpmfa321

Post by Ninja Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Tobi wrote:

Gawd, sounds exactly like fucking Mexican illegal immigrants who demand us to learn their language >_<
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:36 pm

Shadows wrote:
    Tobi wrote:
    Shadows wrote:

Oh, and

KO+America+KO wrote:
    Shadows wrote:

That is all

HERE HERE!

QFT yesh bebe.

There are so many things wrong with that statement it should be illegal and you should be promptly shot.

@ ninja, i was so joking.

Shot with what? Coz a cock and a .45 are rather diffrent.

Anyway, I'm Moving to CA, and CA is rahter gay friendly....Sagey-poo
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Dpmfa280

Post by Prostiboots Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:25 pm

No, it's actually quite true that the Irish aren't commonly redheaded.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:30 pm

really?

Thats like saying most jews have small noses...oh snap, that mean most aren't redheaded...

My ideals where just crushed.

my ideals are now gay. XD

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:53 pm

Tobi wrote:really?

Thats like saying most jews have small noses...oh snap, that mean most aren't redheaded...

My ideals where just crushed.

my ideals are now gay. XD
    When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 3 Caught_The_Gay
    KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male

Post by KOkingpin Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:30 am

Poss*Child wrote:No, it's actually quite true that the Irish aren't commonly redheaded.

as long as they have pale skin i don't care

Pale skin is in. yesh bebe.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:06 am

...ok Ko, your niow more of a gay freak then me.

And that is scary.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:21 pm

KO+America+KO wrote:
    Poss*Child wrote:No, it's actually quite true that the Irish aren't commonly redheaded.

as long as they have pale skin i don't care

Pale skin is in. yesh bebe.

lol but, really, Jewbi.

I'm not kidding
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shadows Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:55 pm

Pale skin > Tan.

Especially in the UK where tans come in bottles or sunbeds ONLY.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Pale?

Mabye in females, but tan females are rather hot as well, but men MUST BE TAN.

real tan, like from working or swimming in the sun.

......i'm thinking us all rather gay
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:03 pm

Shadows wrote:Pale skin > Tan.

Especially in the UK where tans come in bottles or sunbeds ONLY.
    I be pale!

>_< *rejects the sun*
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Vapire!

The power of christ....oh why do i even try.

Not like a false god will stop him.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:19 pm

I don't enjoy skin cancer, thankyouverymuch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:05 am