Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

+2
Shadows
KOkingpin
6 posters

When i think about gay guys this is what i see...

Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Dpmfa280
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Empty Re: When i think about gay guys this is what i see...

Post by Prostiboots Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:03 pm

The Japanese are still allowed to hate them
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Dpmfsa315

When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Empty Re: When i think about gay guys this is what i see...

Post by Tobi Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:07 pm

Then where the hell are the wetback and chinks?

If your any of there names i'm saying, i'm sorry.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Dpmfa280

Post by Prostiboots Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:11 pm

THE JAPANESE HATE EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T JAPANESE.

XENOPHOBIA, look it up.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:14 pm

yep, they are the most rasist people on earth.

but still don't get why veryones white and not Japs in the game.
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Dpmfa490

Post by Shiki Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:20 pm

They're pretty accepting towards Aryans, I mean look at all the blonde haired, blue eyes characters in teh animu and mango.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:27 pm

...which is like, shit!

They look hot like that!

And then bam, your hit by what they really are...then you need 2 at the same time to make up for it.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:41 pm

Shiki wrote:They're pretty accepting towards Aryans, I mean look at all the blonde haired, blue eyes characters in teh animu and mango.
    That's oly because they wish they had those traits.
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Dpmfa490

Post by Shiki Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:45 pm

Well to be fair, all races strive for those traits.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:51 pm

It's what the Nazi's did, only they got there ass kicked.

They may look pretty, but they fight like shit.

Just like coons.
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male

Post by Shiki Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:01 am

The Germans routed the lolFrench, were beating down the English, and near the end fighting the miserable Russians on the Eastern front, and the allied forces on the Western at once, if America didn't come in and save everyone, Germany would've taken over Europe. If anyone can fight, it's those guys.
    KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Yen : 12000
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Shutenblueg_3129
    Registration date : 2008-05-10

Post by KOkingpin Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:58 am

PREACH IT BROTHER SHIKI! AMERICA SAVED THAT ASS!

damn i love america.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:51 am

Shiki wrote:The Germans routed the lolFrench, were beating down the English, and near the end fighting the miserable Russians on the Eastern front, and the allied forces on the Western at once, if America didn't come in and save everyone, Germany would've taken over Europe. If anyone can fight, it's those guys.

Ya, but if you want to take over the world you need to be ready for everyone.

We kicked there ass, which just proves AGAIN we're the best.

people who hate the US are gay.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:21 pm

Tobi wrote:
    Shiki wrote:The Germans routed the lolFrench, were beating down the English, and near the end fighting the miserable Russians on the Eastern front, and the allied forces on the Western at once, if America didn't come in and save everyone, Germany would've taken over Europe. If anyone can fight, it's those guys.

Ya, but if you want to take over the world you need to be ready for everyone.

We kicked there ass, which just proves AGAIN we're the best.

people who hate the US are gay.
    I hate the U.S.

*checks*

Still not gay!
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:27 pm

How do you know if you've never tryed it?

Now, please, someone whos gay, tell me if that line has ever worked.

And little lady, why do you hate the US?

Coz we're better then your country?

Coz everyone from you country that could come to are's did?

When yopu say I hate the US for no reason, that is rathet ghay.
    KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Shutenblueg_3129

Post by KOkingpin Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:33 pm

if you have red hair, and are truly from Ireland......
    I approve of this message
    Its ok People hate what they don't understand.
    Its kinda like why everyone hates Jews we don't understand why they sold out Christ so we hate and persecute them.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:35 pm

....one Jew sold him to the Romans.

I don't know everyone thinks the jews are evil....anyway, it's fine.

I'll calm down and be nice to the newb.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:40 pm

Tobi wrote:How do you know if you've never tryed it?

Now, please, someone whos gay, tell me if that line has ever worked.

And little lady, why do you hate the US?

Coz we're better then your country?

Coz everyone from you country that could come to are's did?

When yopu say I hate the US for no reason, that is rathet ghay.
    I live in the USA, asshole.
    Everyone lies on the "WHERE U AT?!" thing.
    I'm moving away from this country in 2 years, because it rather sucks, IMO.

Everything is over-industrialized. Americans make fun of everyone. Our taxes are way too damn high. Too much debt. Too celebrity-influenced. Too high-strung.

Americans, on average, work more hours per week than any other country, and we're still more in debt than any other country.

I hate our political situation. LOL IS IT GUN BE A GIRL OR A BLACK MAN? When, in other countries, neither is a rare site. I just think we're not up to par.

Also, I sort of hate how ignorant most Americans are.

Note: These are my personal opinions. I don't want to make a whole big dispute.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:46 pm

What?

Everyone lies?

Well, at least tell the dam country..anyway, your saying it's bad we work hard?

We have dept due to the war on drugs, which, if we stoped, in one year we'd have no dept.
    KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male

Post by KOkingpin Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:48 pm

this just in Opera runs for president our world in america is flipped upside down.

You know what they say though IC ignorance is Bliss.

I'm more worried about the Illuminati taking over the world than if a black man or White woman leads our country. Heck i'd prefer Obama.

InsaneCultist wrote:Americans, on average, work more hours per week than any other country, and we're still more in debt than any other country.
    haha we also get paid more than any other country (save Japan i think)

Tobi wrote:We have dept due to the war on drugs, which, if we stoped, in one year we'd have no dept.
    Dude just stop you don't know anything about politics. Our country is in Debt because or the wars in the past, The Bush Admin, and Companies like Walmart outsourcing everything to China.
    Ninja
    Ninja
    UU Sensei/Moderator
    UU Sensei/Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 3030
    Yen : 41800
    Rank : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Shutengreeng_3493
    User's Pokemon : When i think about gay guys this is what i see... - Page 2 Dpmfa321

Post by Ninja Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:50 pm

KO+America+KO wrote:this just in Opera runs for president our world in america is flipped upside down.

You know what they say though IC ignorance is Bliss.

I'm more worried about the Illuminati taking over the world than if a black man or White woman leads our country. Heck i'd prefer Obama.

InsaneCultist wrote:Americans, on average, work more hours per week than any other country, and we're still more in debt than any other country.
    haha we also get paid more than any other country (save Japan i think)

Well, that is true, but our taxes are still too high >_<

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:51 pm

Tobi wrote:What?

Everyone lies?

Well, at least tell the dam country..anyway, your saying it's bad we work hard?

We have dept due to the war on drugs, which, if we stoped, in one year we'd have no dept.
    lolz. You're ignorant.

What DEPT. would we not have?

Also, working hard isn't bad. Working yourself 50+ hours a week for a half-assed paycheck, where a huge chunk of that has already been yanked out by the gov't? Yes, that's bad. And unfortunately, that's what situation millions of Americans are in, and I think it's shitty.
    KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male

Post by KOkingpin Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:53 pm

Let us Pray McCain doesn't get in office. hes gonna throw this country to the shitter. Ill be moving as far away as possible. ie. Japan.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:54 pm

KO+America+KO wrote:Let us Pray McCain doesn't get in office. hes gonna throw this country to the shitter. Ill be moving as far away as possible. ie. Japan.
    I wanted to move to Japan, orignally.

Unfortunately, it's hella expensive.
    It'd be awesome, though.
    KOkingpin
    KOkingpin

Male

Post by KOkingpin Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:57 pm

yeah i know but i have a plan. all i would need is a bike and a job at mcdonald's (atleast till i became decent at the language) Or i could cut sushi and live on top of a sushi restaurant. Lol become an apprentice sushi bar guy.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:03 pm

KO+America+KO wrote:yeah i know but i have a plan. all i would need is a bike and a job at mcdonald's (atleast till i became decent at the language) Or i could cut sushi and live on top of a sushi restaurant. Lol become an apprentice sushi bar guy.
    Heh.

Just the price of groceries is expensive. @.@
    I read a lot about the country a year or so ago when I was planning on moving there originally, but the extremely high cost of living really threw me off. I will definitely visit, though.

I'm totally going to Ireland. SUPAH low taxes (artists get tax breaks, fyi), free health care, no WELFARE. Very low poverty/unemployment. You can be a duel-citizen of Ireland and the USA. Plus, it's amazingly beautiful. Doesn't get much better than that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:18 am