Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

4 posters

WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE?

Zenith
    Zenith
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    Rank : WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Dpmfa282
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Empty WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE?

Post by Zenith Sat May 17, 2008 3:49 pm

I'm looking forward to playing the Wii version of Defend your Castle, the motion control and multiplayer look epic.

Pop also looks addictive, because I get addicted to puzzle games really easily (I used to be obsessed with Pokemon Puzzle League/Panel de Pon, ask Sami xP)

Last edited by Sasami on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Wild Pokemon!)
    Ninja
    Ninja
    UU Sensei/Moderator
    UU Sensei/Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 3030
    Yen : 41800
    Rank : WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Shutengreeng_3493
    User's Pokemon : WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Dpmfa321

WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Empty Re: WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE?

Post by Ninja Sat May 17, 2008 4:10 pm

FFCC:My Life as a King FTW!

Also, LostWinds ^^

Looking forward? WiiWare is already out, you know.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male
    Rank : WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Dpmfa282

WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Empty Re: WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE?

Post by Zenith Sat May 17, 2008 5:30 pm

But I hadn't bought any of them yet.

Just bought Pop and Defend Your Castle. Mini-review time!

Pop
    Final Score: 8/10
    Pop is addictive, bubble popping madness. The Training is pretty pointless, so don't bother with it. I'm currently ranked 2327 worldwide for Normal >.< This game is intense, and the various power-ups make it even better then it already is. Chaining is crazy difficult, and some of the multipliers are insane as well (8x?!) Regardless of its flaws, Pop is really fun, and I recommend it for anyone who has $7 to spare.

Defend Your Castle
    Final Score: 10/10
    You might be saying to this, "Why buy the WiiWare version? I can already play it online." First of all, it's only five bucks, so why not, amirite? Second, while the regulkar DYC is fun, the Wii version is even funner. You get really into it; I was playing for about two and a half hours in a row until now =D Must...get...more...wizards! Archers! Stop being useless! ...yeah. If you haven't gotten it already, you fail. Go get it, for it is a godly game of no comparison. ...Well, I wouldn't go that far, but it's fun, and managed to get a 10/10 from me, an honor shared only with Star Fox 64, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The World Ends with You, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Fire Emblem and Sonic Rush. Which is, like, only six games. DYC is now the seventh =3

Play it.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank : WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Dpmfa280

Post by Prostiboots Sat May 17, 2008 5:42 pm

I'll keep my five worthless American dollars once I get my Wii, thank you very much.
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 382
    Yen : 500
    User's Pokemon : WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Dpmfa133
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by Shadows Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:36 am

I bought the FFCC one, haven't played it yet.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:43 am

I got Dr. Mario Online Rx and LostWinds recently.

They're both awesome.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank : WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : WiiWare WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TEN LETTERS IN THE TITLE? Dpmfa280

Post by Prostiboots Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:13 pm

Lord Ryu wrote:I got Dr. Mario Online Rx and LostWinds recently.

They're both awesome.
    I love Dr Mario Online Rx...
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male

Post by Zenith Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:41 pm

Everyone loves DMORx.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:58 am