Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

+3
Tobi
MrFrumpyPants
Prostiboots
7 posters

To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank.

Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Dpmfa280
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Empty To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank.

Post by Prostiboots Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:09 am

Spider, why, oh why did you have to interrupt my poop session?

This was a very important one, considering my recent bouts of flatulence have been especially pungent.

And you're just there, being giant, hulking, and a spider.

Why could you not have waited? Don't show up until I'm finished pooping, have some courtesy, spider.

I would have at least not killed you with astringent, then.

Big ass spider, why?

That's all I ask.

Why?

Do spiders hate people that bad, and somehow know that if I'm interrupted whilst pooping, I won't be able to poop for a good few hours.

Do you like me in pain, dealing with stinky farts, considering this isn't the first time something ike this has happened, and I rarely see spiders when I go to go pee, and those ones are tiny.

WHY, SPIDERS, WHY?

;_;
    MrFrumpyPants

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Empty Re: To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank.

Post by MrFrumpyPants Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:22 am

My lord. Thanks for making me read about this disgusting experience twice.

Now I will be scared of poop-interrupting spiders until i forget about it.

loser T_T
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    Rank : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Dpmfsa315

To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Empty Re: To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank.

Post by Tobi Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:13 pm

What the fuck?

It came up from the toilet?
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Tobi wrote:What the fuck?

It came up from the toilet?
    No, then I wouldn't have seen it.

It was on my wall.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    User's Pokemon : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Then kill it and get on with your life.
    Ninja
    Ninja
    UU Sensei/Moderator
    UU Sensei/Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 3030
    Yen : 41800
    Rank : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Shutengreeng_3493
    User's Pokemon : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Dpmfa321

Post by Ninja Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Tobi wrote:Then kill it and get on with your life.

Ahhh. Some rational wisdom. >_>
    Zenith
    Zenith
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    Rank : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Dpmfa282

Post by Zenith Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:43 pm

lulz, you're such a wimp PP =3
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:00 pm

-_-

This was more for comedic effect, which is seemingly lost on you.

Though the constant spider appearances when I really need to use the bathroom are suspicious.
    Zenith
    Zenith

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    Rank : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Dpmfa282

Post by Zenith Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Ah, you and your taking everything too seriously.

Do emoticons just appear as nothing to you?
    Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 1148
    Yen : Infinate Cheat Code ACTIVATE!
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Post by Sagehawk Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Its the south ...

bugs are everywhere...

get over it.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Sagehawk wrote:Its the south ...

bugs are everywhere...

get over it.
    I'm not a Southerner by anything but location.

=/
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Your both still more south then me.
    Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Sagehawk Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:06 pm

The Popular Pauper wrote:
    Sagehawk wrote:Its the south ...

bugs are everywhere...

get over it.
    I'm not a Southerner by anything but location.

=/
    no where in that post did i say YOU were a southerner... I just stated that is where you were...
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon : To the giant ass spider that's now in my septic tank. Dpmfa490

Post by Shiki Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:24 pm

It sure is a good thing California is all cement, beaches, and skyscapers, the only things capable of living here are human beings and domesticated animals, fuck bugs.
    Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Sagehawk Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Shiki wrote:It sure is a good thing California is all cement, beaches, and skyscapers, the only things capable of living here are human beings and domesticated animals, fuck bugs.
    than maybe i should move there... lol I HATE bugs
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Sagehawk wrote:
    Shiki wrote:It sure is a good thing California is all cement, beaches, and skyscapers, the only things capable of living here are human beings and domesticated animals, fuck bugs.
    than maybe i should move there... lol I HATE bugs
    California sounds a lot better now.

+5 okay points.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Oh, so now CA is OVER 9005 BETTER THEN ALL OF YOUR SHIT STATES!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:03 am