Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

C-box Warning to ALL members

Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 1148
    Yen : Infinate Cheat Code ACTIVATE!
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

C-box Warning to ALL members Empty C-box Warning to ALL members

Post by Sagehawk Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:27 pm

It has come to my attention that some of you are being unreasonable with site names, and complaining about stupid things concering them just to get attention.

#1.For example if my screen name was boby, and I changed it to flyingspegettimonsterfromhell, then request that you all spell out my full name every time you speak to me....

OR....

#2.My real name is Jason, my screen name is Hawkfire and I have requested you stop using my fucking real name, but just to be a complete jackfuck you decide to not only call me by my real name but do #1 as well just to be that much more of an ass wipe.

Just to be clear, if you complain to any admin or staff member about someone calling you by an abbreviated name of your screen name, or an older screen name you had before I will personally ban your stupid ass from the c-box for ever. No 2nd chances.

Done.

Game over.

And if more of you do it...

No c-box for anyone ...

#3. If you call anyone by thier real name after they request you not do this, again. Perma ban from c-box. No questions. no second chances.

Do I make my self fucking clear?

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:43 am