Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

5 posters

Star Ocean 3

Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    User's Pokemon : Star Ocean 3 Dpmfa232
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Star Ocean 3 Empty Star Ocean 3

Post by Shine Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:29 pm

Last week, I called Jacob telling him I wanted my game back. He told me he'd get it back to me that weekend.

The weekend came and went, and still no game. Yesterday, I called him twice. First time, it rang three times before going to voice mail. The second time, it immediately went to voice mail. This means that he realized someone was calling him and ignored the call by pressing the End Call button, and then proceeded to turn off his phone. That pissed me off.

Today, I call him several times throughout the day with no success. I finally call his HOUSE rather than his cell, and his dad answers the phone, telling me Jake's on his way home from work. Okay, he was at work, no wonder he couldn't answer the phone. His dad assures me he'll let Jake know I called, and will tell him to call me back.

Two hours later, I start calling Jake's cell again. The first call, he actually answers the phone before hastily hanging up. All the other calls after that are ignored with that magic End Call button. Straight to voice mail. Now, I'm generally nice to people, so I really don't want to, but I call his house again, get his dad, and he says, "Wait, Jake didn't call you back yet?"

... Ohhhhhhh...

"Ginny (his mom) even called him while he was on his way home and let him know you called about your game..."

OHHHHHH. This is fun. By this time, I'm fuming. It would've been excusable if his parents had simply forgotten to let him know, but no, he KNEW, and he didn't call me back. The piece of shit lied to me. I calmly let him know I want my game, and he slings this bullshit story at me about how busy he's been lately, and how the game is, for whatever reason, at his girlfriend's DORM ROOM. He'lll get it back to me when he has time, he says.

Know what? I don't want it back when he has time, I want it back by tomorrow. If not, I'm going down there with a bat to bust his face in, because I'm getting the feeling that he's either lost it, or broken it. If that's the case, he'll fucking pay an arm and a leg. I will force feed him vomit. Besides, when I'm done with him, he'll be on a liquid diet for years, cause he sure as fuck isn't gonna be chewing anything anytime soon. Probably gumming on cocks to pay me back for my game, at most, and I fuckin' expect him to do whatever it takes to get me that damn money.

P.S., I want a Flaaffy. Evolve, Mareep! ;--;
    CaptainNick
    CaptainNick

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Yen : 400
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Star Ocean 3 Empty Re: Star Ocean 3

Post by CaptainNick Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:06 am

That seems a little extreme over a video game. Is it some special limited edition version or do that just not make it anymore? (I've never heard of the game before)

To me it sounds like he sold it. If thats the case then he should get beat on pure principle. In my opinion.
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    User's Pokemon : Star Ocean 3 Dpmfa232

Post by Shine Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:07 am

CaptainNick wrote:That seems a little extreme over a video game. Is it some special limited edition version or do that just not make it anymore? (I've never heard of the game before)

To me it sounds like he sold it. If thats the case then he should get beat on pure principle. In my opinion.
    Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time Director's Cut is a very rare and very good game.

He's been "borrowing" it for about three years now.

It's worth murder.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    User's Pokemon : Star Ocean 3 Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:35 pm

3 years?

Break 3 bones.

Arm, leg, and neck.

Or, better yet, steal it back from him.
    Zenith
    Zenith
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    User's Pokemon : Star Ocean 3 Dpmfa282

Post by Zenith Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:51 pm

When you get it back, lemme borrow it =D

But yeah, that sucks D;
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon : Star Ocean 3 Dpmfa490

Post by Shiki Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:13 pm

This just proves that friends are arbitrary, and will disappoint you.

Yes, let that anger and resentment boil over, DEATH TO THE INFIDELS etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:45 am