Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

+2
Prostiboots
Shine
6 posters

ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    Rank : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Dpmfa232
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Empty ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

Post by Shine Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:23 pm

GUESS WHAT?

I HAVE REAL DOC. MARTENS. FROM ENGLAND. Very Happy

Best boots in the world. $100+, and I got them free, cause dad got a new pair today (not from England. >>), and his old pair fit me. Very Happy

Suck it. Very Happy
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Dpmfa280

ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Empty Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

Post by Prostiboots Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Zuul wrote:GUESS WHAT?

Best boots in the world. $100+, and I got them free, cause dad got a new pair today (not from England. >>), and his old pair fit me. Very Happy

Suck it. Very Happy
    Okay.

Well.

Three fun words.

I.

Dun.

Care.

(does anyone? Also, this is part of the reason why you're more gay than I am)
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Rank : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Dpmfa232

ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Empty Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

Post by Shine Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Sagechild wrote:

Suck it. Very Happy
    Okay.

Well.

Three fun words.

I.

Dun.

Care.

If you don't care, how about not making yourself look like an ass in front of everyone by raining on my parade?
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Rank : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Dpmfa280

Post by Prostiboots Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:22 pm

Zuul wrote:
    Sagechild wrote:

Suck it. Very Happy
    Okay.

Well.

Three fun words.

I.

Dun.

Care.

If you don't care, how about not making yourself look like an ass in front of everyone by raining on my parade?
    Because you said "Suck it"
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shine Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:27 pm

Sagechild wrote:
    Zuul wrote:
    Sagechild wrote:

Suck it. Very Happy
    Okay.

Well.

Three fun words.

I.

Dun.

Care.

Because you said "Suck it"
    I apologize for my moment of bliss. God forbid I be happy and proud about something for once, right? I'm just doomed, no- DESTINED to suffer, right? It's just written in the stars that stuck up fucks that think they're better than me are gonna try to fuck up my mood because it apparently makes them feel better. Thanks, Zack. You're a wonderful admin, VERY supportive, so fucking optimistic. I sure am glad someone decided to put you in a position of power.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:28 pm

I commend your attempt to attack me, but you attacked the wrong thing.

lulz
    Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 1148
    Yen : Infinate Cheat Code ACTIVATE!
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Post by Sagehawk Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:20 am

<.< Only you can let others decide how you feel.
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 382
    Yen : 500
    User's Pokemon : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Dpmfa133
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by Shadows Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:30 pm

The only person I know who wears doc martins is a total douche so I forever associate them with douches.

That's probably an unfair thing to do, but this guy is a serious douche. He had a job stacking chairs and he got sacked. HOW DO YOU GET SACKED FROM A JOB LIKE THAT. He was bootted out of college for lack of effort, and he's really paranoid about his girlfriend who I'm friends with. He hates that she has guy friends and gets really pissed off when we're around her.
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Dpmfa490

Post by Shiki Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:31 pm

I always associated Doc Martens with lesbians, but I guess it's all-encompassing in the homosexual crowd.

MY WORLD VIEW, IT HAS EXPANDED.

Also never knew they were so expensive, what the fuck is that about?
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shine Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:39 pm

Doc. Martens are, like, the original UK Punk shoes.

The point is, they look great and they're the most comfortable combat boots in the world. Durable, too.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Shiki wrote:I always associated Doc Martens with lesbians, but I guess it's all-encompassing in the homosexual crowd.

They're imports.

Always.

Also, they're for gays like Shine, too.
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shine Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:03 pm

Sagechild wrote:
    Shiki wrote:I always associated Doc Martens with lesbians, but I guess it's all-encompassing in the homosexual crowd.

They're imports.

Always.

Most Doc. Martens aren't made in England anymore.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Prostiboots Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:04 pm

Zuul wrote:
    Sagechild wrote:

They're imports.

Always.

Most Doc. Martens aren't made in England anymore.
    The expensive ones are, usually.

pkmn
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    User's Pokemon : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Dpmfa133

Post by Shadows Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:05 pm

So what do the shoes look like? Got any image links?
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    User's Pokemon : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Dpmfa490

Post by Shiki Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:45 pm

Given the fan base, I am sure they are fabulous~♥♥♥♥
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    Rank : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:47 pm

XD

Why would you were boots anyway?

And shine-Zack has never been a suportive admin.

DON"T NEED THE BAN.
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shine Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:47 pm

Tobi wrote:XD

Why would you were boots anyway?

And shine-Zack has never been a suportive admin.

DON"T NEED THE BAN.
    Well, you're already permabanned from the chatbox, apparently. Suckish.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Rank : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Shutenbrowng_3415
    User's Pokemon : ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:54 pm

I have?

For what?
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shine Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Tobi wrote:I have?

For what?
    I have no idea. I wasn't around when it happened.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:08 pm

The last thing I posted was in the rant about being banned....
    Shadows
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shadows Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:55 pm

I realised the other day that in almost every major historical event, there is some outcome that discriminates against Jews...
    Just food for thought.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:07 pm

.....God hates us.

Or, he's testing us.

....It stil sucks.
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shine Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Tobi wrote:.....God hates us.

Or, he's testing us.

....It stil sucks.
    Btw, there is no God.
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male

Post by Shiki Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:26 pm

Jews just get the short end of the deal because they are Jews, just like gravity dictates that what comes up, must come down.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male

Post by Tobi Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Shine wrote:
    Tobi wrote:.....God hates us.

Or, he's testing us.

....It stil sucks.
    Btw, there is no God.

There are Gods.

affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:54 am