Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

+2
Tobi
Shine
6 posters

Reserved: Shine's Art Dump

Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    Rank : Reserved: Shine's Art Dump - Page 3 Shutenblueg_3129
    User's Pokemon : Reserved: Shine's Art Dump - Page 3 Dpmfa232
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Reserved: Shine's Art Dump - Page 3 Empty Re: Reserved: Shine's Art Dump

Post by Shine Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Spoiler:

I puked on iScribble, and that's what came out.

It's like you're not even really there anymore.
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shine Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Spoiler:

Character I'm working on. Name's Arson. He's a Fire Elemental and part Incubus. He takes the form of a Fox, foxes often being associated with the element of Fire, and is, well... Still in development.

He may also be considered a muse- simply the incarnation of a concept, his, of course, being that of arson, desire, or anarchy.

The flask likely contains something flammable, like Kerosene, or any high-proof liquor, like Everclear, or Moonshine. Besides that, I planned on some other accessories of his being necklaces made from matches and/or cigarettes, and he'd probably pack a little medicine bag of tobacco or wood chips for snacking- he IS an incarnation of fire, afterall.

Being part Incubus, he's charismatic, always considered exceptionally sexy, handsome, or in this case, "hot," and almost always knows just what you want, or otherwise knows how he can find out. In social situations, he's very persuasive, almost to the point of being hypnotic.

He knows a few Glamours (illusions used to baffle and manipulate perception and any or all of the five senses), most of which being geared toward manipulation- he can be whatever you want him to be without lifting a finger, even to several people at once, and can even twiddle around with your sense of pleasure.

While he doesn't always burn those around him, he's exceptionally warm to the touch, and tends to heat up a room with his presence, and while he always retains his fiery "mane," it isn't noticeable to most any mortal eyes, and doesn't "burn" without his consent.

Because he can usually be perceived as just about anything, he doesn't bother wearing clothing (for the most part), preferring to just mold any sort of apparel he wants into the surrounding peoples' minds.

Can you tell I'm making this up as I go along? He's a bitch to draw, by the way.
    Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male

Post by Shine Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Spoiler:

Montage of sketches from iScribble I liked but don't have the patience or desire to clean up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content