Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

Instructions for the Ruins

Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 3133
    Yen : 121200
    User's Pokemon : Instructions for the Ruins Dpmfa368
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Instructions for the Ruins Empty Instructions for the Ruins

Post by Sasami Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:31 am

Some newly discovered ruins are now open for exploration! Here's how it works: You form an exploration team with other members and create a thread here. As you move further in the ruins, I'll make posts explaining the next steps as well as passages you can take.

The Basics:

In order to even start you'll need the following Ruins Tablets: A, B, C, D, E, and F. You don't need to have all of them yourself, that's the point of joining a group! As long as the GROUP has all of them together, you can start.

Once you're in a group and have the required tablets, make a thread. It doesn't matter who makes it. I'll give further instructions once the thread has been made. Sometimes I'll ask the group to make a decision on which passage to choose or who will be battling/solving a puzzle. Cooperation is key here.

Hint: Remember all of the Unown that were given out? They're absolutely vital to get far in the ruins so try to have a variety in your group!

Exploration Groups:

It's nearly impossible to get through the ruins on your own which is why exploration groups are encouraged. Either join an existing group or start your own. I would recommend making threads in Profile Pokemon Discussion to organize groups. Please don't post threads here looking for a group to join, I'll delete them to keep things neat.

To join a group, contact the leader/the person who posted about it. You can join a group even if they've already started. You may also leave a group at any time and join a new one but you cannot hop around between groups collecting rewards over and over. Once you unlock or earn something, you can't get another. You may, however, help someone else get it.

Make sure that you have all of the tablets within your group. Also try to get a good variety of Pokemon, especially Unown.

Other Helpful Info:

-If you need to have certain Unown to get further, please post the sprites in the thread and say who has what. Don't just say "Oh, yeah, we have those". I don't want to have to keep checking.

-There are some special battles that end in catching a Pokemon. EVERYONE in the group will get the Pokemon so don't worry about who beats it or whatever.

-Sometimes only one member is allowed to do a puzzle or challenge. The group should discuss who will do the challenge.

-Items are allowed but only one may be used per puzzle/challenge.

Last edited by Sasami on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Scavenger Hunt)
    Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 3133
    Yen : 121200
    User's Pokemon : Instructions for the Ruins Dpmfa368
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Instructions for the Ruins Empty Re: Instructions for the Ruins

Post by Sasami Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Just to let everyone know, you can now post threads here to start =).

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:32 am