Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

2 posters

Some Updates

Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 3133
    Yen : 121200
    User's Pokemon : Some Updates Dpmfa368
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Some Updates Empty Some Updates

Post by Sasami Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:13 am

I was bored so I decided to add some new features.

-You can now report posts (these reports will be sent to the admins). Posts should only be reported if they are completely inappropriate, breaking a rule, etc. I'll disable the option for anyone who abuses it.

-We have a favicon, yay. I chose Riolu since we don't have a mascot and it seemed to fit with the dojo theme without being completely unoriginal (like Lucario).

-The forum is more secure, hurray. Not that anyone will notice or care--but hey :p.

-You can now set your mood. Pokemon Yellow nostalgia! To set your mood, go to your profile.

Before anyone says anything, I do realize that these new features don't all mesh well with our current layout. I did my best and it was a lot worse when I first made the changes (believe me, haha). Any small cosmetic errors can always be fixed with our next layout update.

-Sami
    pkmn

Last edited by Sasami on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nogette
    Nogette

Male
    Number of posts : 112
    Yen : 3300
    User's Pokemon : Some Updates Dpmfa372
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Some Updates Empty Re: Some Updates

Post by Nogette Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:27 am

Hmm... Since we are all great battlers(kind of). How about you use a magikarp instead of riolu? lol

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:25 am