Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

3 posters

AnyTrades UU RMT

Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    User's Pokemon : AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfa232
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

AnyTrades UU RMT Empty AnyTrades UU RMT

Post by Shine Wed May 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Second UU RMT using the AnyTrades tier list.

At a Glance
    ===============================================
    AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmbsa342AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmba047AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmbsa369AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmba479AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmbsa441AnyTrades UU RMT Dpfba031
    ===============================================

AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfsa342
    Sepulcher @Life Orb
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Crunch
    -Superpower
    Hyper Cutter, Rash
    180 Atk, 200 Sp.Atk, 128 Spd

Mixed sweeper. I guess this is a wall-breaker...? I dunno, it does pretty awesometastically. I just remember Net mentioning Crawdaunt and me getting the urge to sculpt a set. So, here it is. 128 Spd lets Crawdaunt outrun Base 70 Spd Pokemon that have neutral natures and no EV investment (besides those four extra that people like to throw into Spd on 252/252/4 spreads, that's accounted for).

AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfa047
    Lisa @Leftovers
    -Spore
    -Aromatherapy
    -X-Scissor
    -Brick Break
    Dry Skin, Adamant
    236 HP, 136 Def, 136 Sp.Def

Tankish-sorta Parasect? Of course, it abuses Spore, but Stun Spore has seen little to no use. Aromatherapy seems like a much better option at the moment.

AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfsa369
    Mason @Leftovers
    -Rock Polish
    -Head Smash
    -Earthquake
    -Aqua Tail
    Rock Head, Adamant
    252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP

... Need I say more?

AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfa479
    Samael @Leftovers
    -WilloWisp
    -Light Screen
    -Discharge
    -Hidden Power Water
    Levitate, Calm
    188 HP, 120 Def, 108 Sp.Def, 92 Spd

Normal-form Rotom, and it's a WALL. WilloWisp and Light Screen lets it take a pretty wide variety of attacks relatively well. Discharge is there so it's not completely shutdown by the likes of Taunt and such things, and HP Water's there... Well... Honestly, I dunno why that's there. I guess for Camerupt...?

AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfsa441
    Maria @Leftovers
    -Nasty Plot
    -Substitute
    -Hyper Voice
    -Heat Wave
    Keen Eye, Timid
    252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP

... Need I say more?

AnyTrades UU RMT Dpffa031
    Laura @Black Sludge
    -Body Slam
    -Earthquake
    -Roar
    -Stealth Rock
    Poison Point, Impish
    252 HP, 100 Atk, 156 Def

Bulky-sorta Rocks and PHaze support with semi-Paralysis support and semi-Rape stuff with EQ support.

Last edited by Shine on Wed May 27, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ninja
    Ninja
    UU Sensei/Moderator
    UU Sensei/Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 3030
    Yen : 41800
    User's Pokemon : AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfa321
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

AnyTrades UU RMT Empty Re: AnyTrades UU RMT

Post by Ninja Wed May 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't really think that Spore and Stun Spore work well on the same set....seems a bit....redundant?
    Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 3133
    Yen : 121200
    User's Pokemon : AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfa368
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Post by Sasami Thu May 28, 2009 12:33 am

Wait, so this doesn't follow the regular UU list? I'm not sure if I can help, then.

But...

Lead Crawdaunt seems odd, I'd honestly keep him for mid-game and lead with Nidoqueen. Nidoqueen is a surprisingly good lead and is almost guaranteed to get rocks up =).

Get rid of HP Water on Rotom and either go for HP Ice (for Boltbeam) or Shadow Ball (nice STAB attack that'll still take a chunk out of Camerupt).

Your team has a lot of status moves that just don't seem to mesh. Replace Stun Spore on Parasect with Knock Off or even Pursuit if there are ghosts and psychics being used a lot in this tier list (if it is custom, that is--if it's the standard list then definitely have Pursuit).

The team benefits a lot from paralysis as I'm sure you know since you've elected to use so many paralyzing moves. Although Stun Spore didn't have much of a place in Parasect's moveset, I think you should keep with the paralysis theme (while having Spore thrown in there to sleep something and get it totally out of the way). Therefore, you can actually consider ditching Will O' Wisp on Rotom. I know that sounds odd, but your team prefers their enemies paralyzed rather than burned IMO. You can actually try out Reflect in its place for some nice double screening. That'll let it take both physical and special moves like you wanted without preventing Pokemon from being paralyzed (Will O' Wisp has a tendency to miss at the worst possible times, anyway!).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:59 am