Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

5 posters

just a few questions...

Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 1148
    Yen : Infinate Cheat Code ACTIVATE!
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

just a few questions... Empty just a few questions...

Post by Sagehawk Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:49 am

1. How will printing more money that is printed from thin air with interest help us ?

2. Why do we continue to allow the Federal Reserve to exist? They are not part of the gov, we are fully capable of printing our own money without interest! This means much more money in your pay check.

3. Why is every step Obama has taken against Americans?

4. Why does Europe support Obama, Is it merely because they believe it will be the end of America?

5. Why are we allowing the Federal Reserve to print ONE TRILLION DOLLARS.. ??? Why are they not calling this a Bailout, Is it so that they don"t have to get approval they can just print?

6. Why does the Federal reserve, being just a group of private bankers not the government, have the right to just print money at the cost to tax payers. HOW MUCH POWER DO THESE SMALL GROUP OF BANKERS REALLY HAVE ????

7. Why do we have so many homeless, when we have so many living in the lap of luxury?

8.Why dont we use some of this 'bailout' money to help the ones that are now homeless? We now have first time homeless children, at a rate of over 1 million since the financial collapse

9. Why is Washington D.C. not even legally part of the United States, and why is it called District of Columbia ???

10. Why do some people think a one world government can be achieved through peaceful means... the only way this could be achieved is through financial terrorism and war

11. Why Is every presidential administration.. personally involved in oil

12. Why after learning of Halliburton supplying our troops with contaminated water supplies, do are they now given the job to purify many of our resivors.. seems like they should be the last choice

13, Why are there so many dangerous chemicals in our food that have no benefit ?

14. Why is our water treated with Flouride? world wide studies have been done which show the only difference from Flourinated water to non Flourinated water is that the Florinated populous has much higher infertility rates

15. Why is our expensive bottled water even more dangerous for you than our Fluoride water?

16. Why do we continue to believe everyone that is elected to U.S. presidential office, when we have proof that every single president we've had has lied some more than others.. but all none the less. When will we wake up

17. Why do we allow the media to be puppets for corporations and political agendas. instead of being what they were meant to - Watch dogs of the world.. protecting the people through truthful and honest , ground breaking news

18. Why do we allow only an only two party system, When both are corrupt..

19. Why do we allow the Dems and Repubs to block out anyone outside of these parties from participating in the primary debates ?

20 Why has a cap not been put on the spending of political campaigns..

These are just a few questions.. A few things that make NO SENSE to me..
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon : just a few questions... Dpmfa490
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

just a few questions... Empty Re: just a few questions...

Post by Shiki Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:27 pm

7. Why do we have so many homeless, when we have so many living in the lap of luxury?

Welcome to the best, and worst, of capitalism. The strong survive by any means necessary, with one method certainly being climbing over the backs of millions of others. Only good thing about this recession is it is hitting the fringe wealthy hard too, but that upper 2% is probably wearing a shit eating grin watching everyone else scramble to pay their bills while they throw in a couple $1000 bills to stoke their fireplace.

Was going to answer those all with the cynical truth, but then I figured they were rhetorical, plus I'm still in class.

Just easier to sum it all up as stupidity, apathy, greed, and possibly the worst of them all, tradition. I've never put much weight behind the Bible, but I'll be damned if those seven deadly sins aren't a brilliant piece of work.

Oh, and is this:

3. Why is every step Obama has taken against Americans?

Sarcasm?
    Ninja
    Ninja
    UU Sensei/Moderator
    UU Sensei/Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 3030
    Yen : 41800
    User's Pokemon : just a few questions... Dpmfa321

Post by Ninja Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Sagehawk wrote:13. Why are there so many dangerous chemicals in our food that have no benefit?

If you're talking about preservatives and the like, they're so foods have longer shelf-lives and so that chain stores can spend less money replacing foods that have spoiled. The morality of this is arguably questionable, but they aren't exactly "dangerous"....

Sagehawk wrote:14. Why is our water treated with Flouride? world wide studies have been done which show the only difference from Flourinated water to non Flourinated water is that the Florinated populous has much higher infertility rates

15. Why is our expensive bottled water even more dangerous for you than our Fluoride water?

Fluoride is one of the compounds used prominently in dental fields to prevent caries (cavities), and it is worthwhile to note that the concentration of fluoride in treated water is pretty small...it's measured in "parts per million" or "parts per billion", which are basically percentage measures only instead of multiplying the raw ratio by 100, you multiply by one million or one billion. This is because the raw ratio is extremely small in magnitude, usually falling between the 10e-5/10e-7 mark (10e-8 to 10e-10 for parts per billion–for some comparison, an Angstrom is a 1x10e-10 meter; it is used mainly in measuring distances between bonded atomic nuclei or distances bewteen electrical charges). >_>

As for those studies, they are probably not as credible as you might believe. For one, it's definitely impossible to isolate fluorination as the sole cause for sterility. It is highly likely (especially in these days, when people will fudge or blur any data to get their point across) that fluorination and fertility are not directly related in the least. They might be indirectly related, like perhaps how a society that can afford treating water with fluoride has some other attributable trend that leads to a decrease in fertility.

And if you believe that fluoride causes impotence, then you should probably stop using toothpaste...it has a much higher concentration of fluoride than treated water does, as well.

As for that last question, I haven't heard anything on this matter myself...the only real difference would really be that fluorinated water helps protect your teeth a bit. Perhaps this is just an urban myth or something of the sort?
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    User's Pokemon : just a few questions... Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:07 pm

My 9th grade Survey of Social Studys teacher would lulz hard over how silly this list is.

George Washington NEVER lies.
    Sagehawk
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 1148
    Yen : Infinate Cheat Code ACTIVATE!
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Post by Sagehawk Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:11 pm

Note: I didnt write any of this... forgot to say... a friend did.
    thanks for the responses...
    Zenith
    Zenith
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    User's Pokemon : just a few questions... Dpmfa282

Post by Zenith Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:30 pm

I read the first two questions, was like 'I don't really care all that much' and then made this post.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    User's Pokemon : just a few questions... Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Sagehawk wrote:Note: I didnt write any of this... forgot to say... a friend did.
    thanks for the responses...

Ah, in that case, I didn't lose tons of respect for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:58 am