Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

5 posters

Sittin' at School

Shine
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Yen : 19310
    User's Pokemon : Sittin' at School Dpmfa232
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Sittin' at School Empty Sittin' at School

Post by Shine Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:49 am

Just kinda sitting around at school right now... I've got, like, an hour before my next class, and then I go home, so I'm just kinda sitting around till then... I really don't like this keyboard, it has a really... Fat... Spacebar.

Anyway...

Not feelin' too terribly great... I'm still kinda depressed over the dumped thing, and it has only gotten worse since then. I got a speeding ticket yesterday, for one thing- of all the people going 75 down a 65mph highway, I was the one they pulled over, of course. Now I've gotta go to court before April 23rd, and get the whole thing sorted out... I hope they just make a me take a defensive driving course or something, cause I really can't afford to pay a ticket right now.

I'm not actively looking for another relationship right now. I'm sorta aware at opportunities (however few they may be), but I'm not sure I can just jump into another thing like what I just got out of.

I got a good six hours of sleep last night, but I'm still tired as fuck... I just wanna go home and curl up in bed... I might actually nap when I get home... Also, I apparently fell asleep with my contacts in last night. I sure am glad they didn't roll up into the back of my head or anything and get stuck... That was lucky... Just tired now...

Eh...
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon : Sittin' at School Dpmfa490

Sittin' at School Empty Re: Sittin' at School

Post by Shiki Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Could always challenge the ticket. Often the officer who issued the ticket doesn't, or cannot show up at the specified court date, so the judge has no choice but to cancel the charges, since it is your word against no ones.

Of course, there are always those times where there is the cop waiting, and they call him in and you look like an ass, but that's quite literally a small price to pay, I've gotten out of a good $200 thanks to always challenging my speeding tickets.
    Akubarix
    Akubarix

Male
    Number of posts : 210
    Yen : 500
    User's Pokemon : Sittin' at School Dpmfa160
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Post by Akubarix Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:39 am

Shiki wrote:Could always challenge the ticket. Often the officer who issued the ticket doesn't, or cannot show up at the specified court date, so the judge has no choice but to cancel the charges, since it is your word against no ones.

Of course, there are always those times where there is the cop waiting, and they call him in and you look like an ass, but that's quite literally a small price to pay, I've gotten out of a good $200 thanks to always challenging my speeding tickets.
    Don't follow this advice, for the love of god. DO NOT follow this advice.
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon : Sittin' at School Dpmfa490

Post by Shiki Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 pm

You live in New York, the only reason it doesn't work for you is because New York cops are cocks.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Yen : 37300
    User's Pokemon : Sittin' at School Dpmfsa315

Post by Tobi Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Small towns don't work to well either, due to the fact that they have nothing else to do.

(What happened to me and some friends the other day proofs it.)
    Zenith
    Zenith
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator
    Strategy Sensei/Chatbox Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 2252
    Yen : 89500
    User's Pokemon : Sittin' at School Dpmfa282

Post by Zenith Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:31 pm

Shiki wrote:You live in New York, the only reason it doesn't work for you is because New York cops are cocks.

It's definitely true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:36 am