Shuten Dojo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.

2 posters

eh i need what my name is, read my name,and like all legendaries

ineedpokemononemerald

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

eh i need what my name is, read my name,and like all legendaries Empty eh i need what my name is, read my name,and like all legendaries

Post by ineedpokemononemerald Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:00 pm

i will be able to trade anything for all legendaries like i have a lvl 42 latias(this is all on emerald, and i need the pokemon ur trading to be able to get on emerald) i have like entei and rakiu or i mean the lighting dog and those are fro trades for almost any legendaries for example: idk jirachi,mew, latios, ho-oh, lugia, idk just good legendaries, ill try to stay here for this whole day kind of so just post here and ty for ur time.
    lol!
    Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 3133
    Yen : 121200
    Rank : eh i need what my name is, read my name,and like all legendaries Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : eh i need what my name is, read my name,and like all legendaries Dpmfa368
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

eh i need what my name is, read my name,and like all legendaries Empty Re: eh i need what my name is, read my name,and like all legendaries

Post by Sasami Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:20 pm

You can't trade over WiFi with Emerald, though, so no one can trade with you. You'll need to get Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum to trade over the internet.
    ineedpokemononemerald

eh i need what my name is, read my name,and like all legendaries Empty Re: eh i need what my name is, read my name,and like all legendaries

Post by ineedpokemononemerald Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:49 pm

well does any1 here have emerald legendaries bc we could like meet? idk i live in the u.s. idk i just really want, well nvm kinda just forget i said nvm and ya.... idk!!!!
    Sasami
    Sasami
    Master Sensei/Admin
    Master Sensei/Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 3133
    Yen : 121200
    Rank : eh i need what my name is, read my name,and like all legendaries Shutenblackg_2964
    User's Pokemon : eh i need what my name is, read my name,and like all legendaries Dpmfa368
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

Post by Sasami Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:54 pm

The chances of someone living near enough to you to trade with the GBA games is pretty slim.

I would just recommend getting a DS and a copy of Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum version. Those games have WiFi play and you could easily get what you need.
    ineedpokemononemerald

Post by ineedpokemononemerald Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:20 pm

lol i have diamond but well u kno what nvm u can also clone in diamond(but its only 1 at a time and longer) ur right i should just clone on diamond since it is the newest, thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:24 am